Does your current photographer offer you all these products and services? If not, maybe it’s time to make a change!
- Personalized attention is freely given to attend to all your photographic desires and needs.
- Each session is specifically designed with you and for you.
- Air-conditioned/climate-controlled home-based studio is available.
- Also offers on-location, at your special place or in your own home portraits.
- Studio lighting or outdoor flash lights are used to sculpt your best features. Natural light can only do so much!
- Real pictures, mounted and framed, or canvases, metal prints and acrylics, artwork is created for your home.
- Only photographer-trusted, professional print labs are used to create your printed art work.
- Pre-consultation is included as a complimentary service to ensure a successful session.
- Hair and makeup is provided for high school seniors and glamour sessions by a licensed cosmetologist.
- Photographs are viewed in the comfort of your own home either on your big screen TV or projected onto a large screen within two weeks of your session.
- Home delivery of your finished art by your photographer.
- Photographer is a proud member of Professional Photographer’s Association (PPA), Austin PPA, and is working on a Certification of Professional Photography (CPP).
- Photographer’s specialty is with High School Seniors and enjoys working with children of all ages and pets.
- Over the past year, the Photographer has donated at least one day a week, every week, to taking photos of the local shelter dogs to help them get adopted.
- Social media digital files on a thumb drive are offered complimentary, from every session.
Call NOW to reserve your session with Marlene at All About You Portraits at 512-626-5986.
Mention YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER to get $50 off your next session!
(no cash value, offer good through June 30, 2014)